- Join the waiting list on our homepage gymnastics.ie
- As spaces come available the waiting list will be contacted by email
- Follow the link in the email to view available classes
- Register for an available class.
Term fees will be generate and a term information document will be emailed.
All term fees can be viewed in your member area
All term fees are paid through you members area
You can access you members area from our home page www.gymnastics.ie.
Username = email address
Password = created by you when you joined the waiting list.
You can reset your password at the login page to the members area.
If your child does not wish to continue with their class we offer refunds for the remaining class they do not wish to attend, Club membership €30 is not refundable, refunds will not be given after week 12 of classes.
Gymnastics for all is a non competitive participation based gymnastics activity, every child starts in the GFA program.
Children in the GFA program will engage in all aspects of gymnastics learning floor, bars, beam and vaulting. Each GFA class is designed for a specific age and gymnastics ability enabling every child to learn at their own pace.
- Gymnastics For All
- Display(Team) Gymnastics
- Mens Artistic Gymnastics (Competitive)
- Womens Artistic Gymnastics (Competitive)
- Classes for children with autism (ASD Specific Class)
- Taster Classes
- Parent and Toddler
- Improver Classes
- Skill Workshops
For more details about each of these classes please visit (Link)
Children are selected from our Gymnastics For All classes and invited to trial for a competitive group.
- Good Spacial Awareness
- Please follow the link to see the testing criteria for a Level 1 Competitive group. (Link)
Goals of our ASD Classes.
- Participation in Sport
- Main stream integration
Tracksuit or leggings or shorts or leotard, No dresses
Yes! If there are spaces available in another class